Christmas Movie News

Christmas Movie A Cadaver Christmas to be released October 9 – zombies for the holidays!

cadxmas

This holiday season, grab your loved ones and hold them close. They don’t even have to be alive! The dead need some cuddling too what with the whole room temperature body thing. Just deal with the smell and stop complaining!

Level 33 Entertainment announced recently in a press release that they have acquired the exclusive North American distribution rights to the holiday zombie comedy “A Cadaver Christmas.” L33E plans to release “A Cadaver Christmas” simultaneously on all home entertainment platforms on October 9, 2012.

“We’re thrilled to be able to bring audiences the hilarious and original zombie comedy, “A Cadaver Christmas,” said Sheldon Brigman, EVP of Acquisitions for Level 33 Entertainment. He added, “With its winning combination of gags and gore, the movie has all the makings of a future cult classic.”

This “Grindhouse” inspired film centers on an unlikely group of misfits united by terrifying and bizarre circumstances. Led by a school janitor, this motley crew must fight an army of undead cadavers who have been given the gift of life by a sinister professor. The unconventional band of heroes becomes the world’s only hope against a multitude of living corpses that are quickly recruiting new members.

“A Cadaver Christmas” was written and directed by Joe Zerull and stars newcomers Daniel Rairdin-Hale and Hanlon Smith-Dorsey. Hanlon Smith-Dorsey, Daniel Rairdin-Hale and Joe Zerull share credit for the screenplay. Daniel Rairdin-Hale also served as Producer. The movie will be available on DVD, Video On Demand, and all digital platforms.

“A Cadaver Christmas” – plot Synopsis

‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the Lab, not a creature was stirring, except for the cadavers! When a biology professor’s Christmas Eve experiment goes horribly awry, it’s up to the university’s janitor to mop up the mess… But dealing with the undead may be a job even the best janitor can’t keep under control. After a quick beer at the local bar, the Janitor suddenly finds himself back at Mt. Peacemore University along with a bartender, a depressed drunk, a disgraced cop, his creepy perp and an overly ambitious student security guard.

Armed with nothing but oddly effective holiday decorations they must all work together to find the professor, re-kill the cadavers, and save the world… all by Christmas morning. And like every good Zombie Christmas movie, they also learn a little about friendship and the holiday spirit along the way.

This soon-to-be Christmas classic is a delightful blend of holiday gore and zombie cheer, guaranteed to bring a smile to your face when you’re not turning away in disgust- just like holidays with the family. A cross between “It’s a Wonderful Life” and “Night of the Living Dead” – “A Cadaver Christmas” tells the story of an unlikely band of heroes given the task of saving the world from an army of living corpses that are quickly recruiting new members. The dead have been given the gift of life this Christmas, and it’s up to the janitor to take it back!

I absolutely love, love, love Christmas!! When I'm not here you can always chat with me over at our official forums, Talk Christmas

Tags: , , , , ,

© 2006 - 2013 All Rights Reserved - ChristmasFlick.com This article is copyrighted. Use of this article on any other website or offline publication is strictly prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of United States and International law.